Thursday, December 18, 2008

She would rather not.



Well, Zoe and I just made our first noman, and guess who hated every minute of it! That's right, little bits. She cried when I put her snowsuit on, cried when I put her boots on her (which is usual), and cried when I pulled her hood up, granted her hair was all in her face. As I rolled the three balls, she stood by repeating "alk, no" over and over. She loves to look at it, but when it comes to touching it, she would rather not. After I stacked the body, I found some sticks and told her we needed a carrot and some raisins, she bolted for the door. We got our supplies, and yes, I even took out the camera! We have a camera that gets used quite a bit, but uploading the pictures is a different story (as I'm sure it is with most). However, I even went as far as uploading the pictures (only added a few), so enjoy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

What, are you trying to show my noman up? What snow did YOU use? You must have added water.

She's a cutie patutie! Micah loves the snow, she loves the pool - opposites attract.

Janet said...

The noman was a great effort and quite cute but Zoe's much cuter!