Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Goodbye, Baby Job

Well, I've thought of a name for our baby number two. Norbert just didn't seem to fit. Job, one of the greatest men in the Bible (in my opinion) was tested over and over by Satan. He lost everything, his family, his belongings, everything to his name was taken from him, yet his faith never wavered. Today we found out that our sweet Baby Job has gone to be with the Lord, actually he's been there for several weeks. Tomorrow I will have a DNC to have him removed. While we're saddened by this, I can't help but think of Job, and his unwavering faith. Even though mine may waver at times, I will do my best to know this is God's plan, and that our precious baby is already singing praise with his Heavenly father. So until we meet again, goodbye Baby Job.

Job 1:21: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised."

4 comments:

Ally_C said...

Oh Chews.... I'm so sorry.... Go and hold your baby girl! I doubt that her face will keep a frown on your face for long.

Let me know if you need anything... babysitter, food, housekeeper.

I'm there!

Ashley said...

K-
I just found your blog from Christine's. I'm so sorry for your family and the loss that you're feeling. I have friends that are going through the same thing. What wisdom God has given you over this time. You are in my prayers, friend.
-Ashley

Mimi said...

Sissy - We want you to know how sorry we are for the loss of baby Job. You are a wonderful Mother and I think you wrote a tremendous tribute to baby Job. I'm so proud to call you my daughter!!!

Love, Mom

petie mae said...

Download "Glory Baby" by Watermark. so touching!